Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Step Closer...

OK, I know it has been almost a month since my last post, but lets get real, I am a full-time working, pregnant Mother and Wife, cut me some slack!

Bart and I have been busy, busy, busy preparing the house and nursery for Ella's arrival, in just 8wks!  Can you believe she is that close to being here!!!  Our biggest mission over the last few weeks was to get our storage building cleaned out of baby stuff leftover from Ethan, and to get totes and "junk" in the storage building that has been taking up space in what will be Ella's nursery!  MISSION COMPLETED!, after a very daunting task of finding the key to the building!  (That story is much more entertaining when told in person, that way you can get the full effect of my anger!)

Ethan had a little bit of a rough time helping Mommy and Daddy clean out the building, since I was trying to "give way" (as E called it) all HIS baby stuff!  I was merely trying to "donate" the toys that we knew Ella wouldn't play with, this was VERY TRAUMATIC for the E-man!  After his crying episode, of almost an hour, Mommy caved to him keeping ONE baby toy, his very first basketball hoop.  Can I tell you he has played with it everyday since we took it out of that building!  He has also found it necessary to utilize the baby Bumbo seat again, and finds it fun to "teeter totter" on Fluffy, the horse that Nana bought him when he turned one!  This could be the beginning of a jealous streak, BUT LETS HOPE NOT!  Enjoy the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment