Friday, February 4, 2011

Work In Progress

Bart and I have been working diligently on getting our house ready for Ella, especially the nursery, that was once the "catch all room."  We have gotten her crib put together and mattress placed, just waiting on her bedding that we will hopefully get as a gift at the baby shower in a couple weeks.  We also decided that the wall her crib was on needed a little "face-lift," so I asked my very talented mother-in-law if she would paint a simple mural on the wall beside the crib.  The difference in the before and after is amazing!  I am so happy with the result and can't wait to get the bedding and place her name above her crib for the finished look.  Take a look at the before and after, I think you will agree with me!
Before

After :)


No comments:

Post a Comment